Subscribe For Free
Get Nicola's Nutrition, Health & Wellness Updates sent straight to your inbox.
Are you longing to escape your busy lifestyle? Why not allow your body and mind time to switch off with one of our soothing massage therapies. As part of a health and wellness or stress management programme our therapeutic treatments can also help you maintain good health.
Swedish / Holistic Massage (30, 60 or 90 minutes)
Reduce your stress levels with our relaxing Back, Neck & Shoulders or Full Body Massage. Excellent for rejuvenating tired muscles and aching bodies, they work holistically to ease muscle tension and help you unwind.
You will also benefit from:
- improved well-being from the release of endorphins (the body’s ‘feel good’ chemicals)
- a calmer and more focused mind and body from a reduced heart rate and slower breathing
- improved circulation from the increase in the flow of nutrients and oxygen around the body
- a detox as the lymphatic system flushes out waste products from the muscles
- increased flexibility as knotted and stiff muscles are released
These delightful massages incorporate a variety of different techniques to relax you. So whether you choose to have a Back Massage or a Full Body you will leave feeling revived and refreshed.
Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage (30 or 60 minutes)
A soothing massage to the face, scalp, neck and shoulders to de-stress and recharge your body and mind. Perfect for those suffering from headaches, migraines, insomnia and mental fatigue. Lying on the couch with your head fully supported you will be able to completely relax and switch off.
Foot & Leg Massage (30 or 60 minutes)
A fusion of Eastern and Western massage techniques are used to relax and re-energise your aching legs and tired feet. Excellent for calming restless legs and soothing sore feet or for feet in need of some love and affection.